Are you an experienced Deputy General Manager looking for your next challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Deputy General Manager on behalf of our client, a 4-star property in Mayo. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as Senior Operations Manager or Deputy GM in a 4 -star hotel with strong operations experience in Food & Beverage.
A strong understanding of budgets, forecasts and GP’s is essential. You must also be standards driven, particularly in Food & Beverage, with excellent attention to detail and a good level of financial knowledge. Reporting to and supporting the General Manager, the Deputy GM will lead the day to day operations for all areas of the hotel and motivate and lead all staff.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- To assist the General Manager in managing all aspects of the day to day operations of the hotel, ensuring impeccable presentation and maintenance standards of all hotel areas
- Ensuring all staff are motivated to deliver excellent service to guests, ensuring all guests have a pleasant experience
- Must be hands-on, with solid experience in hotel operations, specifically F&B, Weddings and Accommodation
- To maximise profitability through effective forecasts, cost control, stock management/control, budgeting and managing effective use of energy and waste
- Monitoring and following up of guest feedback in a timely manner
- Promoting a strong work ethic, with emphasis on effective communication practices and a positive attitude of staff training and development
- Managing health and safety within the hotel, ensuring an awareness of same in the day to day hotel operation
Salary €40-€45k DOE
If you would like to learn more about this position, please call Brian on +353 87 2804401 or email your updated CV to email@example.com