We are seeking an experienced Corporate Sales Executive to join the Sales and Marketing team of our client, a 4-star property in Dublin. The Corporate Sales Executive will deliver a high level of support to the Sales and Marketing team and conduct detailed research to ensure the team develop and attract new business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a the sales department or reception/reservations department preferably in 4 or 5-star hotel, with strong administrative and communication skills. You must have a passion for sales and an ability to work on your own initiative and achieve budgets and objectives.
- Sourcing new business and developing a business strategy for targeting and developing business
- Conducting market research and ensuring the hotels’ product and service is in line with competitive set
- Assist and support the Sales Manager in setting up appointments and setting up new corporate accounts
- Participate in local, regional and national activities, including trade shows, presentations, networking events etc.
- Conduct show arounds and site inspections
- Respond to daily corporate enquiries and conduct ‘phone calls and meetings
- Completing weekly and monthly reports
- Communicating guest feedback to relevant departments
- Attending meetings and briefings as required
- Any other duties as assigned by management
The ideal candidate will have similar experience in sales, however this may suit a candidate working in the front office department of a hotel, with a keen eye for sales, looking for a more structured working environment
An excellent salary and benefits are on offer for the right person along a very supportive DOSM to guide you and help you settle into the role
For more information on this position, please send your CV via the link below or call Joyce on 086 6056937