We have a new vacancy for a Cluster Revenue Manager based out of Dublin. This role will report directly into the Group Revenue Manager.
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotels and manage day-to-day yield operations.
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends for each hotel.
- Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances, and budget comparisons.
- Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team.
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc…) for each hotel.
- Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business for each hotel.
- Responsible for recruitment / training / writing of SOP’s / coaching / performance management and appraisals of reservations team, Recruitment/training
- Business Development DNA and commercial minded.
- Good analytical and numeric skills for fast data crunching.
- Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Able to develop relationships with 3rd parties and the hotel teams.
- Capable of prioritizing between revenue generating actions and time-consuming tasks with low yield impact.
- Well-developed interpersonal, adaptive influencing and supervisory management skills
- Willingness to travel and ability to interact professionally with other cultures
Excellent Salary plus parking and other benefits
For more details on this role email Keith on [email protected]