We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager on behalf of our client, a well-known Irish hotel group. The Cluster Marketing Manager will be responsible for three properties based in Galway. The Cluster Marketing Manager will assist the Group Sales and Marketing Director in the execution of the Group’s brand guidelines and implementation across all cluster hotels.
We are looking for an innovative, passionate, tech savvy Marketing Manager, with at least three years’ experience in a Marketing or E-Commerce management role, with hotel marketing experience being essential. Ideally with a degree or higher diploma in hotel management, tourism, digital marketing or e-commerce.
You must have a proven track-record in marketing success and be target and results driven, with strong commercial focus, ability to work to revenue and KPI’s targets in tight deadlines. You must possess excellent self-motivation, organisation and interpersonal skills, be proactive and be able to build and manage a team effectively. You must also have strong technical knowledge and experience in digital platforms and systems and be able to provide clear written reports.
- Management of the cluster marketing team members; recruiting, training and developing the team to implement agreed marketing activities
- Developing the annual marketing plans, to identify and execute marketing initiatives for all departments of the properties
- Implementing the marketing activity plan in a cost-effective manner and measurement of activity and return on investment of results for the business
- Development of online brand campaigns, maintenance of the hotel’s website content and booking engine and working closely with Revenue teams to maximise return on investment on promotions, special offers etc.
- Identifying channels to support marketing initiatives for each hotel and implementing marketing campaigns
- Reporting on daily, weekly and monthly activity including update on marketing spends and analysis of individual marketing results vs. KPI’s
- Any other duties as assigned by management
For more details call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or email email@example.com