Are you an experienced HR Manager or Assistant HR Manager and looking to take the next career step?
We have the role for you, we are looking for a motivated HR professional to step into this role and oversee 3 properties in Dublin.
- To provide advice, coaching and counselling in all aspects of HR and related issues
- To be responsible for the effective administration of the HR function and all related reporting matters
- To ensure the properties wide compliance with company policy and procedures, employment law and other relevant legislation and regulations, including but not limited to aspects of health and safety, data protection etc
- To assist in the recruitment, selection and development, evaluation, management, retention and succession planning processes
- To identify, analyse, devise and ensure delivery of an appropriate training and learning and development programme
- Performance and absence analysis and management, grievance and conflict resolution
- Employee recognition, rewards and social and CSR activities
- Employee engagement and relationship building
- To foster a harmonious, safe, respectful and productive work environment with a culture of team spirit, flexibility, pride and delivery of our vision and values at its core
This role will report into the Group HR Manager and work closely with the General Manager for each property.
If you have questions please feel free to call Adrian on 086 814 4001 or email email@example.com