Are you an experienced Human Resource Manager with at least 5 years hotel HR management experience?
We have the role for you, we are looking for a motivated HR professional to step into this role and oversee 2 properties in Ulster region.
- To provide advice, coaching and counselling in all aspects of HR and related issues
- To be responsible for the effective administration of the HR function and all related reporting matters
- To ensure the properties wide compliance with company policy and procedures, employment law and other relevant legislation and regulations, including but not limited to aspects of health and safety, data protection etc
- To assist in the recruitment, selection and development, evaluation, management, retention and succession planning processes
- To identify, analyse, devise and ensure delivery of an appropriate training and learning and development programme
- Performance and absence analysis and management, grievance and conflict resolution
- Employee recognition rewards
- Employee engagement and relationship building
- To foster a harmonious, safe, respectful and productive work environment with a culture of team spirit, flexibility, pride and delivery of our vision and values at its core
The Ideal Person:
- At least 5 years experience as a HR Manager in a hotel environment
- CIPD Qualified or working towards it
- Legally allowed to work in Ireland fulltime
- Level headed with the ability to see all sides of the problem and come up with creative ways to resolve issues as they arise
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Passionate about all things HR
- Up to date on all Irish HR legislation
This role will report into the Group HR Manager and work closely with the General Manager for each property.
If interested please send your CV to Noel via the link provided