An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chief Commercial Officer to join the senior team of our client, a well-established Hotel Group in Ireland. Reporting directly to the CEO and Business Director, the Chief Commercial Officer will be responsible for product development across food & beverage, conference, events & weddings and spa & leisure centre. We are looking for someone with extensive experience in hotel management, who has managed a number of hospitality businesses and ideally have opened a new business.
The Chief Commercial Officer will have strong commercial acumen and understanding of financials, profit margins, tracking return on investment, brand development, corporate sales, digital marketing and social media. The Group Procurement Manager, Director of Sales and the Sales Team will report to the Chief Commercial Officer. Remote working options in place and the role will involve travel up to two days per week to meetings in Dublin or Cork.
Duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Product development
- New business opportunities
- Procurement, pricing and margins
- Sales strategy
The ideal candidate will have:
- General Management experience in either a hotel or restaurant group or product development experience while holding a Group Operations role.
- Commercial senior management experience in the hotel industry, especially in the food and beverage service sector
- Strong understanding of hospitality sales and marketing and digital strategy for hotels
- Experience in leading and mentoring teams
- Business strategy development and effective implementation experience
- Experience in new product development or market segments with hospitality, especially in food and beverage
- Good financial knowledge and project management skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Excellent package for the right candidate including bonus, pension, health insurance etc. and remote working options in place.
For more details call Noel at +353 87 2145990 or email your updated CV to [email protected]