An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen team upon reopening.
This is a challenging role for the right candidate, who is keen to progress their skills in a fast paced environment. The role presents opportunity to be innovative and progress within the role.
- To ensure all S.O.P’s for food preparation and storage of the same is adhered to.
- To comply and adhere to all Hotel Policies and Procedures
- To clean your section at the end of each shift, ensuring that all sauces, containers, food items are covered and refrigerated.
- To ensure the highest standard of cleanliness at all times under HACCP regulations.
- To comply with Hotel COVID-19 policies and procedures.
- To prepare food as to the specification given to you by the Head Chef and stated in the menus
- To observe cost control measures and minimise food wastage
- To prepare food for functions, Bars and the restaurant throughout the day with the assistance of the kitchen team.
- To be able to prep for busy days in an efficient and productive manner.
- To work in all sections of the kitchen, gaining experience in all to ensure flexibility and consistency.
- To ensure dressings and presentations of each dish is consistent and attractive to the eye following stated.
- To prepare sauces, main courses, speciality dishes, small experience in pastry and advantage.
- To be innovative and creative, participating in all team meetings.
- Previous experience in a similar environment (4/5* hotel)
- Chef qualification – minimum 2 year training
- Can legally work in Ireland with no restrictions
- Sound knowledge and passion for food handling, food standards and presentation
- Thorough knowledge of HACCP
- Fluent English
- Be flexible and willing to work weekends
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Leisure Club access.
- Meals on duty.
- Preferential rates in other properties within the Group.
- Consistent Training & Development opportunities.
- Internal transfers & promotions.
- Employee recognition awards.
- Opportunity to be innovative and progress within the role.
For more information please send your CV via the link and we will be in touch