We are looking for a Conference Manager for a luxury 4* Hotel located in Co Kildare. The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager of this stunning property.
This is the perfect role for an individual who is currently working as a Conference and Banqueting Manager or Assistant Conference and Banqueting Manager and is looking for a more structured working environment and this is a daytime position.
- Establishes high standards of service within the department
- Consults with the Sales & Events teams to help ensure each conferences runs smoothly and all client requests are met
- Greets guests and oversees the actual service on a consistent basis
- Takes charge of the planning and implementing for large conferences and events, as well as smaller meetings
- Develops on going professional development of all staff members and ensure correct training is given on an ongoing basis
- Ensures all equipment including AV is in full working order before the event and is on hand to answer any queries that may occur throughout the day
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Flexibility – this is a full-time role and although its mainly a daytime position, flexibility is required on occasions
- A real understanding of hotel operations specifically conferences
- Ability to work on own initiative and also delegate tasks to team members
- Excellent communication skills with excellent spoken & written English.
- Previous hospitality experience in a similar role essential.
- A structured and organized approach to work planning.
- Be highly motivated and be able to lead by example
- Have a strong passion for hospitality and guest relations
Salary €40k DOE,
We can arrange temp accommodation if you need to relocate, however you must be legally able to work in Ireland fulltime with no restrictions
For more information please send your CV via the link provided and we will be in touch