- Ensuring that all food production is in line with our high food standards.
- Work effectively within the kitchen team to ensure high customer service standards.
- Follow all health & hygiene standards
- Produce a top quality, plated breakfast in a timely and efficient manner
The ideal candidate:
- Will have at least 2 year's experience as a breakfast chef/chef de partie
- Has experience with plated breakfasts
- Will have 4*/5* hotel experience.
- Will be an excellent team player and work well under pressure.
- Can legally work in Ireland fulltime with no restrictions
- Takes great pride in their dishes and has a passion for cooking
- Enjoys early morning starts
What can we offer?
- An excellent salary for the right candidate
- Ongoing training and development
- Career development
- The opportunity to work with one of Ireland's top Head Chefs
- The chance to live and work in this stunning, scenic, coastal town along the Wild Atlantic Way
- We can help out with accommodation if you need to relocate
If you would like to know more about this role please send your CV via the link provided and we will be in touch