Are you an experienced F&B professional and looking to take the next step? We have an exciting role just in. We are looking for a Bar Manager for a beautiful hotel in Dublin City Centre
The candidate will be required to be innovative, have excellent communication and organisational skills along with in-depth knowledge of running a successful bar outlet.
We are happy to consider Assistant Bar Managers who may be ready for their first Bar Manager position in a smaller property, you just need to be able to work in Ireland fulltime with no restrictions
- Ensure the smooth running of the bar operation.
- Ensure that all guests receive a high standard of service.
- Oversee recruitment and staff development.
- Ensure the standards are maintained.
- Motivate, lead, support and guide your team.
- Control staffing levels and ensure the bar is adequately staffed for business levels.
- Deal with all customer enquiries
- Act as an ambassador for the hotel
In return we can offer:
- An excellent salary, negotiable for the right person
- Central location so easy access to all public transport
- Small hotel so no long hours or large functions
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Excellent support from the GM & Deputy GM
For more information on this role please apply via the link below or email your CV to Christy at [email protected]