An experienced Banqueting Manager is now required to join the management team of this stunning hotel located in Co Mayo.
Some of the duties of the role will be:
- To manage Standards within the Banqueting Department, ensuring that they meet the required Service Standards as expected by the Hotel
- As Banqueting Manager, you will be responsible for managing the daily execution of all banquet functions in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and employees are fully up to speed on the function requirements
- Monitor and develop team member performance providing supervision, rostering, and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
The Ideal Candidate Will:
Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Management of a similar F&B function
• Possess a strong knowledge and passion for Food & Beverage
• Good ability to manage all cost controls e.g. food cost, labour etc.
• Experience of staff training, rotas, financial reporting, stock control and ordering
• Excellent communication and team leadership skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good ability to handle pressurized situations and busy periods
• Flexible, Innovative and Adaptable
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Be legally eligible to work in Ireland
What Can We offer?
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Uniforms and dry cleaning service provided free of charge
• Discounted rates with many local businesses and third party service providers (including Estate Activities)
• Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability)
• Professional training and development opportunities (79 in-house courses to avail of)
For more information call Joyce on 086 6056937 or email via the link provided
NB. Due to COVID 19 this vacancy is presently on hold. We are however still actively interviewing people for this role and would welcome your application and we can arrange to have a Skype call with you and will inform you as soon as this role comes active again.