We have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Reservations Manager to join our hotel, a luxury property in Co Kildare. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an Assistant Reservation Manager or Front Office Manager, with prior luxury hotel experience
The Assistant Reservations Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operations in the department through prompt, effective and proper reservations service to achieve maximum room revenue to meet or exceed the revenue target. The Assistant Reservations Manager will also be responsible for ensuring maximum occupancy and profitability of the Hotel and will assist in overseeing and working alongside the reception team to achieve the highest level of guest service, occupancy and rate integrity.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To maintain all elements of the reservations system to ensure information is accurate and up to date.
- To maximise room revenues by utilising techniques to increase occupancy and average rate.
- To meet and exceed guest expectations by providing a professional, positive and courteous service.
- To ensure that all special requests are handled in an efficient and timely manner.
- To maintain accurate room rate control and availability statuses by controlling and advising of rate restrictions and room availability.
- To facilitate all VIP and special requests.
- To verify that all voicemail and email requests are answered in a timely and efficient manner.
- To answer incoming calls.
- To perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- To communicate and coordinate property maintenance requests.
- To work closely with the Reception team to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- To verify that all reservations are input correctly into the system, including billing information.
- To promote the Company’s products and services maintaining a high level of product/service knowledge.
What can we offer?
- An excellent salary for the right person
- No more shifts as typical hours would be between the hours of 8am-7pm on a roster basis Monday-Saturday
- The chance to work in one of the top hotels in Ireland
- Excellent career development and ongoing training
- Company benefits and perks (discussed at interview)
If this sounds interesting to you then please apply by emailing your updated CV via the link provided.