Are you an experienced Human Resource Officer, Human Resources Generalist or Assistant Human Resources Manager ready to lead the HR function in a spectacular environment?
We have the perfect role for you. We are looking for a motivated and people centric HR professional to step into this exciting role in Ulster.
This role will benefit from the support of the Group HR Manager and work closely with the General Manager of the property.
The areas where you could make the difference:
- Providing advice, coaching and counselling in all aspects of HR and related issues
- Assuming responsibility for the effective administration of the HR function and all related reporting matters
- Ensuing the property wide compliance with company policy and procedures, employment law and other relevant legislation and regulations, including but not limited to aspects of health and safety, data protection etc.
- Overseeing the recruitment, selection and development, evaluation, management, retention and succession planning processes
- Identifying, analysing and devising and ensuring delivery of an appropriate training and learning and development programme
- Assuming responsibility for performance and absence analysis and management, grievance and conflict resolution
- Driving the employee recognition rewards
- Driving employee engagement and relationship building
- Fostering a harmonious, safe, respectful and productive work environment with a culture of team spirit, flexibility, pride and delivery of our vision and values at its core
The Ideal Person:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a HR Officer, HR Generalist or Assistant HR Manager ideally with some experience in a hotel environment
- CIPD Qualified or working towards it
- Legally allowed to work in Ireland fulltime with no restrictions
- Level-headed and resilient with the ability to see all sides of the problem and come up with creative ways to resolve issues as they arise
- Excellent communication, people management and organisational skills
- Passionate about all things HR
- Up to date on all Irish HR legislation
If interested, please send your updated CV via the link provided and we will be delighted to give your application due attention.