On behalf of our client, we're currently recruiting for an Assistant Director of Sales and Marketing. This role would ideally suit an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager.
Target market(s): overseas - USA, UK, Nordics etc
Work hours: 3 day work week/5 day work week/open to discussion
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with the development, and proactively implement and monitor the annual sales and marketing plan for the hotel.
- Agreeing and monitoring departmental sales action plans.
- Manage own portfolio of international accounts in MICE, Corporate, Agent and Leisure segments
- Seek to maximise all revenue opportunities from existing accounts through strategic planning and effective account management.
- Identify and develop new business in.
- Participating and supporting hotel Sales teams with customer visits, site inspections and familiarization trips
- Manage and undertake international key account activities
- Promote and represent the hotel at international shows and sales missions
- Manage sales and marketing projects as per business requirements.
Provide feedback to the Director of Sales & Marketing and General Manager on local market conditions.
- Assist in the monitoring of team results and adjust activities to ensure objectives and targets are reached.
- Understand and implement the hotel’s yield management strategies
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please submit your CV via link below or call Noel on +353 87 2145990.
You need to be eligible to work in Ireland to be considered for this role. Prior experience in a 4- or 5-star hotel is necessary.