A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced accounts professional to join the team in this stunning hotel in Co Meath
Reporting to the Financial Director and the General Manager, the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for the overall accounts function within the Hotel incorporating financial reporting, overseeing and implementing control measures and monitoring budgets.
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reporting them to the Director
- Preparing weekly financial reports, analysing results and making recommendations to GM.
- Ensuring that accounts payable are UpToDate and accounts receivable are collected promptly.
- Monitoring cash flow requirements.
- Reviewing weekly payroll costs
What we are looking for:
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience, ideally in a hotel environment but not essential
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate professionalism and ambition.
- Have excellent financial analytical skills coupled with the ability to influence decisions.
- Be a fully qualified Accountant or working towards your qualification
If you are interested to hear more about this role then please send your CV via the link provided and we will be in touch