An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an ambitious Assistant Accommodation Manager to join this leading 4* hotel in Kilkenny. The successful candidate will support the Accommodation Manager in the running of the Accommodation department in this busy hotel.
The successful candidate will assist in directing the Accommodation Team to provide top quality service, implement excellent standards and exceed guest satisfaction and expectations.
Some of the duties of the role:
- To support in planning and directing the day to day operation of the Accommodation Department.
- To ensure all departmental staff are able to carry out their duties to the standards as laid down in the SOP manual.
- To ensure the SOP manual is up to date, in use and regularly reviewed within the Department.
- To assist in implementing and maintaining a quality system for the Hotel and especially in Accommodation to ensure we always offer guests consistently high standards of quality through monitoring.
- Resolve guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times, while maintaining the departmental and hotel reputation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have a minimum of 2+ year’s Accommodation Supervisor / Management experience with a strong focus on Standards, Staff Management and Financials.
- Smart professional outlook with an innovative management style.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and capable of driving standards.
In return we can offer:
- An excellent salary for the right person
- Full training provided to help you settle into your role
- Free parking
For more information on this position please call Joyce in +353 86 6056937 or apply via the link provided