We have a great opportunity for a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly motivated Adventure Manager in a unique property in the Connacht region.
The development is comprised of an adventure park, events space (200+), a contemporary restaurant (150+), a café outlet and luxurious wooden cabins.
You would be reporting to the General Manager and owners and the role itself would entail:
- Developing new system and strategies and ensuring a safe and profitable running of the department
- Recruiting, training and managing the Adventure team as well as managing their appraisals
- Ensuring the adherence to safety regulations and procedures as well as assessing risk and working closely with management in respect of insurance and other statutory requirements
- Creating and tracking financial projections
- Fostering relationships with key industry experts and organizations
Required skills include:
- Qualifications and experience in a variety of outdoor activities including at least two full and relevant instructorships (i.e., RCI, CWI or ERCA)
- Up to date First Aid qualification
- Previous management role in a similar business
All candidates need to have a legal right to live and work in Ireland full time.
If this sounds like a role you see yourself in, we’d love to hear from you. You can apply with the button below or email you CV to Noel at [email protected]