An exciting position has now arisen for an experienced Accommodation Manager for this busy 5* hotel located in Munster
Some of the duties of the role will be:
- You will be responsible for overseeing all Housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience
- Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well managed schedules
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Housekeeping/Laundry Team
- Rostering in line with budgets
- Staff training and development and evaluate employee performance
- Attend HOD meetings
- Work in conjunction with other departments of the hotel to ensure your department runs smoothly
- Responsibility for purchase, storage, inventory and control of all housekeeping related items.
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all room categories and amenities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience as an Accommodation Manager in a high end, high volume 4/5* Hotel
- Excellent communication and organisationals skills
- An excellent team leader who can lead by example and motivate their staff
- Very standards driven when it comes to cleanliness and hygiene
- Can work in Ireland fulltime with no restrictions
- Excellent command of English both oral and written
What can we offer?
- An excellent salary for the right person
- Free parking
- Ongoing training and development to help you settle into the role
Only candidates who have EU citizenship may apply for this role as there is no option of a work permit.
For more information on this position and a detailed job spec, please send your CV via the link provided