A rare opportunity for a Front Office Manager to join the management team at this award-winning 5* hotel has now arisen.
If 5* luxury is your thing and you excel at customer service and guest relations, then this could be the ideal role for you..........
Situated along the stunning Wild Atlantic Way, we are looking for a candidate who has previous 4/5* hotel experience as a Front Office Manager or Assistant, and wants to come and join the exceptional team at one of Ireland's top 5* hotels
Some of the duties of the role will be:
- The main purpose of this role is to partake, oversee and ensure the delivery of 5* customer service to all guests staying in the Hotel from their post-reservation stage right through to their post-stay e-mail at the hotel.
- To manage the Front Office/Concierge/Guest Services & Hotel Porter teams to deliver a consistently high standard of guest service, ensuring guest satisfaction and maximizing the financial performance of the Front Office department.
- To lead, coach and train the Front Office/Reception/Concierge teams to encourage a positive working environment.
- You will analyze customer feedback and provide strategic direction to continuously improve the overall ratings and grading.
- To deal with all guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
You must have effective decision-making and financial management skills, excellent team management, leadership, development, and interpersonal skills.
What are we looking for:
- A dedicated and passionate hospitality professional who excels at guest relations and enjoys working to very high standards in a luxury setting
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with a professional manner
- Ability to improve front office operations, customer service delivery and standard development.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Excellent leadership skills along with the ability to motivate a team to consistently be high performing.
- Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation
- Have a customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- A strong communicator with both staff and guests alike
- Can lead by example when it comes to motivating and mentoring junior staff members
- A manager who will work well with other HODs
- Excellent command of the English language both oral and written
- Excellent presentation skills and impeccably groomed
- A candidate who can legally work in Ireland with no restrictions
What we can offer?
- An excellent salary for the successful candidate
- Accommodation if you need to relocate
- The chance to work in one of the top, award-winning hotels in Ireland
- A very supportive Hotel Manager to help you settle into the role
- Excellent career progression and personal development
If you would like to learn more about this position, please send your CV to Joyce via the link provided or call me in confidence on 086 6056937
I look forward to hearing from you