Do you want to be a part of a growth-oriented company with constant plans for expansion? Do you want to develop your career in a trend-setting environment with a superb team of professionals?
Check out more details about the Assistant Procurement Manager role we’re recruiting for on behalf of our client – a well-known hotel group in Ireland.
Brief overview of your duties would include:
- Formulating and driving a consistent approach towards group sourcing and supply that involves contract negotiation, pricing, and cost management
- Efficient management of systems and process controls
- Sourcing and supply across a wide range of spend categories which includes food, beverage, consumables, service contracts, and capital.
- Contract tendering, negotiation, implementation and management.
- Identifying cost-saving opportunities that will enhance the profitability of the company.
- Developing and building relationships with existing suppliers and create relationships with new suppliers
We’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 years` management experience in a procurement environment.
- An appropriate third-level qualification in business or procurement.
- Commercially focused and a keen eye for detail with strong analytical & numerical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational, time management, and communication skills (both verbal and written).
If this sounds like a role for you, get in touch with Noel on +353872145990 or email [email protected]