Our client is a fabulous luxury resort just over 1 hour from Dublin City. In line with expanding business this resort is inviting applications forward for the newly created role of Health & Safety Officer.
You will have the direct support of the General Manager of the resort working closely with them. In this role you will also work closely with all the relevant heads of department within the resort such as the Executive Head Chef, the Hotel Manager, the Spa Manager, Golf Manager etc
To be considered for this role you must have some of the following:
- 3rd level qualification in Safety, Health & Wellbeing
- Membership of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health or similar body (ie IOSH, OSHA)
- Access to own transport
- Good analysis, judgment, and problem-solving skills along with an ability to input effectively into decision making, with the team.
- Knowledge of current and future Health and Safety legislation and best practice in Ireland.
- Previously Health and Safety experience in similar organizations would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience of formulating, implementing, and revising Health and Safety policies, procedures, statements and risk assessments.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Individuals who have recently qualified from 3rd level education and have some prior experience will be considered for this role.
Excellent package for the right candidate
Please call Noel on or apply by clicking on the link below.