We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager on behalf of our client, a well-known Luxury Resort Hotel. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for this luxury 5 star resort on the west coast and will report directly into the Resort General Manager.
We are looking for an innovative, passionate, tech-savvy Marketing Manager, with at least three years’ experience in a Marketing or E-Commerce management role, with hotel marketing experience being essential. Ideally with a degree or higher diploma in hotel management, tourism, digital marketing or e-commerce.
You must have a proven track record in marketing success and be target and results-driven, with a strong commercial focus, ability to work to revenue and KPI’s targets in tight deadlines. You must possess excellent self-motivation, organisation, and interpersonal skills, be proactive and be able to build and manage a team effectively. You must also have strong technical knowledge and experience in digital platforms and systems and be able to provide clear written reports.
- Developing the annual marketing plans for each entity on the resort, to identify and execute marketing initiatives for all departments
- Implementing the marketing activity plan in a cost-effective manner and measurement of activity and return on investment of results for the business
- Development of online brand campaigns, maintenance of the hotel’s website content and booking engine and working closely with Revenue teams to maximise return on investment on promotions, special offers, etc.
- Identifying channels to support marketing initiatives and implementing marketing campaigns
- Reporting on daily, weekly and monthly activity including an update on marketing spends and analysis of individual marketing results vs. KPI’s
- Any other duties as assigned by management
Salary 45-55k doe
For more details call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org