Hospitality Recruitment Agency fees are based on candidate’s commencing gross annual salary package. They are charged on engagement of the candidate,
Standard Recruitment Fees
Standard recruitment fees are a % of gross annual salary. They are payable within 30 days of candidate engagement. If you have any questions, please contact us directly to discuss the fees.
If the candidate leaves client’s employment, in the first 12 weeks, we will replace them at no additional cost. Aforementioned clause is not valid if a candidate has been made redundant.
We will credit the client’s account with the fee paid if we are not able to replace them. Credit terms are 30 days. If the fee is not paid in this period, the guarantees are nullified.
Our hospitality recruitment agency terms are open for discussion. Contact us at any stage of the process to discuss them.
- We consider that fees are due for payment within 30 days from date of invoice
- Since all candidate introductions are confidential, no third party referrals are accepted. If you employ a candidate within one year of introduction, a full fee is deemed payable.
- We as an agency reserve the right to charge you an administration fee. This is subject to prior mutual agreement.
- We make every effort to ensure that all candidates are suitable for the role. However, we do not accept liability for any loss, expense, damage or delay.
We will replace any employee who has resigned or been dismissed within 12 weeks of starting the job. However, this is valid for any reason other than redundancy. Also, the fee needs to be paid within 30 days of starting a job to take advantage of this clause. If we cannot provide a suitable replacement, we will credit the account with the fee paid.
Code of Ethical Practice
- Before a recruitment brief we ensure that our Terms and Conditions of Business are understood and agreed to.
- Consultants do a reference check for all candidates before submitting their details.
- If a fee has been received for the candidate we will not induce them to leave a client’s company.
- Action will not introduce any candidate’s details to a client without prior permission.
- We treat all candidate and client information in strict confidence.
- We will ensure that our terms of business are fully understood. The terms are sent to the client before undertaking any brief.